Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. Afterall, you know what is best for you.
Our client is a South African based security vendor with a global reach and customers in the highest spheres of technology and innovation. They provide real time reporting on adversaries interacting with your networks or snooping around your infrastructure, allowing you to identify and defend against attacks. They are extremely vested in the global security community and contribute to the open source community.
- The Inbound Sales Representative will be engaging with potential customers and partners through the sales cycle, providing exceptional service and support, receiving orders and exploring additional requirements.
- The role requires timely and accurate reply to all the incoming emails, taking inbound calls from new and existing customers, making follow-up calls to help customers with their buying queries and decisions.
- Timely, professional and accurate reply to all incoming sales enquiries received by email, phone and other formats.
- Accurately record all interactions with customers in the CRM System (Salesforce)
- Adhere to internal sales processes & customers service processes
- Successful completion of any outbound campaigns that are launched from time to time.
- Customer Service – take care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service throughout the customer sales cycle.
- Target Driven – working to meet and exceed personal and team goals.
- Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to customers in a manner that engages,helps them understand and influences them to action and a decision.
- Organisation – Establishing ways to ensure that your work is completed effectively and efficiently.
- Team Focus - Actively participate within team to help team achieve collective goals
- Minimum of a high school diploma or a University diploma / degree in the fields of IT/networking
- Minimum 1 year exposure in IT sales environment
- Preferred knowledge in network technologies/ Information security related industry
- Knowledge in using Gmail, Salesforce CRM
- Must be a team player with the right attitude
- Must be able to demonstrate first-hand experience of all the attributes listed in the above job description