Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. After all, you know what is best for you.
We are currently looking for prospective candidates to join us at Redherd as a recruiter. We are looking at various levels of experience (Both in Cyber security and recruiting) or lack thereof. We want people excited, obsessed and hungry for all things 1337, all things hacking. To be a successful recruiter in cyber we are looking for certain character traits.
Who are you?
- You may have experience as a 360 recruiter
- Possibly worked as a technical recruiter (In Security, Tech, Dev space ideally)
- You are familiar with the cyber security industry (Ideally excited/interested in the industry)
- You know how to sell technical abilities
- Have been involved in the security community in some form or another (Researcher, open source, BSides, Hack South, etc)
- Have an acute attention to detail
- Have a thick skin to handle rejection
- Willing to go the extra mile
- You enjoy working with minimal supervision and can take simple instruction and deliver on time
- Native English with strong spelling and grammar with a knack for telling a story.
- Degree qualified (Psychology, HR/Recruiter, Business etc)
- Have at least 1 year Technical Recruiting Experience
- Former Security professional, tinkerer or researcher
- Have an in depth understanding about cyber security and the community
- Been involved in the security community (In whatever capacity)
- Familiar with ATS's and CRM's (Vincere, Logic Melon, Source Breaker, Recruiter Lite or Recruiter Professional Services)
- Understand the nuances of cyber security in identifying viable candidates for complex requirements.
- Flexible working hours
- No cap on commission (Fee's are between R10k to R500000)
- Simple commission structure (10% +10%)
- Access to some of the most exciting, bleeding edge companies in tech and security
- Limited targets
- Educational support and conference support
- Possibly Def Con (Las Vegas, NV).