Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. Afterall, you know what is best for you.
Our client is a Fintech enablement company, with the dedication to connecting the world with financial systems that are crafted according to their customer’s needs. Our client recognizes the complexities of building financial frameworks, therefore, providing the necessary environment and instruments for their developers is paramount. This enables the vision of their developers to be fully executed so that their Fintech customer’s products can scale with ease, reliability, and security.
In this role you will work as a AppSec Engineer, you have experience with web and mobile pentesting and you are familiar with reverse engineering android, iOS, and web applications. You will get to be part of a great team who value their employees and work culture.
Your Role in the Company:
- Identifying the procedure necessary to incorporate new data sources.
- Formulating postman collections for the integration teams.
- Assisting with scaling the clients’ capabilities across the African region
- Building world-class security application programs.
- Find creative solutions to enable faster, reliable, and secure scaling and code deployment, all while protecting customers' sensitive data.
- Conduct network traffic analysis and suggest web and mobile API’s
- Provide guidelines on secure code practices for developers
What we are looking for in you:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years in a developer or technical security role
- Professional experience with Burpsuite & Postman
- Experience in the reverse engineering of Android applications, networks, and authentication protocols.
- Professionally verbal and written communication
Benefits of Working with us:
- HQ and Remote work, with team lunches every day (Bring your family, friends, and pets along)
- A healthy work culture that promotes your individuality, work-life balance, and ethnicity
- The chance to have your venture/startup funded
- Training Budget
- Yearly Offsite events
- Flexible working hours