Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. Afterall, you know what is best for you.
Our client is a leading retail company who strives to provide the best quality products at the customers easiest convenience for the best shopping experience. Our client is looking for a security operations manager to assist their cyber security department.
As a Security Operations Manager you will be tasked with ensuring the delivery and implementation of cyber security practices. You will be a part of the Cyber Security team focussing on GRC and working towards improving the security posture of the company. You will report to the CISO and must demonstrate strong people skills and a business mindset.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage the in-house cyber security team, ensuring effective delivery, deployment, and performance.
- Train employees, manage internal and external relationships.
- Liaise with stakeholders and the CISO to establish and push key security practices, policies procedures and strategies.
- Provide support in the improvement of cyber operations, processes, and security posture, while adapting to global security industry changes.
- Make use of Cyber and Business strategies to develop and provide improved annual cyber operations plans.
What we are looking for:
- A veteran in leading specialized teams within a large business environment (12 Years’ experience)
- Practical and operational knowledge with security frameworks, technologies, processes, and practices
- The ability to make professional technical decisions based on realistic goals and conditions
- Hands-on experience with MITRE ATT&CK and a working knowledge of NIST CSF and PCI DSS
- A person experienced in creating reviewing and evaluating company reports, key methodologies, best practices, and tools to support and improve future development
- Professional communication with colleagues at all levels.