Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. Afterall, you know what is best for you.
Our client is a Cybersecurity consulting company priding itself on it’s people and their expertise. They are a blue team strong company conducting vulnerability management, MDR and SOC as a service. Along with these services they also provide security assessments and testing and infrastructure support, ensuring their clients maintain a strong security posture and also stand ready to respond to incidents when they occur. They value their people and are determined to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
In this role you will work as a Cyber Security Analyst for one of South Africa's top cybersecurity companies. You will be working remotely and this opportunity will allow you to work in a collaborative team, improving and honing your skills whilst solving modern day security challenges faced by their clients. You will investigate incidents, escalate an incident when required, be on the ball and work with the detection team.
Your Role in the company
- Look into incidents and investigate them more in depth where needed
- Communicate with clients
- Work with detection team to come up with new methods of detection
- Document and improve response procedure to ensure effectiveness
- Collaborate with detection and infrastructure teams to develop and enhance workflow through automation or other methods.
What we are looking for in you:
- You have a real passion for Cyber Security and the industry
- You have some experience as a Systems Engineer with Networking experience
- Great communication skills, particularly via email
- Experience in troubleshooting applications and networks
- Have attention to detail
- You want to work in a team environment to improve efficiencies and solve problems as a team
- Have a good general understanding of IT systems.
What is in it for you:
- They pay for your certifications
- Yearly salary reviews
- Potential for growth with an exciting company
- Reward/High Five internal system