Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. Afterall, you know what is best for you.
Our client is a Cybersecurity consulting company priding itself on it’s people and their expertise. They are a blue team strong company conducting vulnerability management, MDR and SOC as a service. Along with these services they also provide security assessments and testing and infrastructure support, ensuring their clients maintain a strong security posture and also stand ready to respond to incidents when they occur. They value their people and are determined to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
In this role you will work as a Senior IT Integration Specialist for one of South Africa's top cybersecurity companies. You will be working remotely for a company with mentoring, growth and a great work/life balance. The opportunity will allow you to expand your knowledge and be creative when it comes to problem solving.
Your Role in the company
- Work with a team to automate and integrate environments
- Work with DevOps to streamline deployments and help automated systems
- Brainstorm new ideas and assist in deploying them while working with a team.
What we are looking for in you:
- You have experience with API integrations
- You are well versed in Python and Linux
- You are passionate about Cyber Security
- You can communicate well especially via Email
- You want to learn more and keep learning
- Familiar with ELK stack
- You have worked with Syslog and other logs
- You have knowledge of Puppet, Docker, Github, CICD pipelines along with some DevOps concepts.
What is in it for you:
- They pay for your certifications
- Yearly salary reviews
- Potential for growth with an exciting company
- Reward/High Five internal system