Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. Afterall, you know what is best for you.
Our client is a Fintech enablement company, with the dedication to connecting the world with financial systems that are crafted according to their customer’s needs. Our client recognizes the complexities of building financial frameworks, therefore, providing the necessary environment and instruments for their developers is paramount. This enables the vision of their developers to be fully executed so that their Fintech customer’s products can scale with ease, reliability, and security.
The role of DevOps Engineer will have you build the code infrastructure necessary in the deployment processes, so that scaling can be completed fast while still being reliable and secure. You will get to be part of a great team who value their employees and work culture.
Your Role in the Company:
- Working with engineering teams to improve the development and deployment process
- Secure, monitor, and preserve Kubernetes environments
- Assist with the deployment, automation, evaluation, and operation of new technologies and infrastructures
- Helping engineers create real-world proposed solutions to problems and demonstrating their effectiveness
- Collaborating with engineers to ensure product releases into the real world are production-grade.
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar work experience
- Experience with operating a service-oriented architecture and/or container orchestration (Kubernetes or similar)
- 3-5 years experience in DevOps or related positions
- Experience with security automation and cloud security
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills.
Benefits of Working with us:
- HQ and Remote work, with team lunches every day (Bring your family, friends, and pets along)
- A healthy work culture that promotes your individuality, work-life balance, and ethnicity
- The chance to have your venture/startup funded
- Developers dream work environment.