Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. Afterall, you know what is best for you.
Our client is a South African established Cyber Security Company, who specialises in Evaluating security structure, Revealing threat vectors and Constructing powerful defensive frameworks/structures against ongoing cyber attacks.
In this role you will work as a Relationship Manager and Operations Coordinator, it is a customer facing role that will require you to have strong people skills as well as organisational skills. You will create strong relationships with the customers, build trust with stakeholders. As a team you will engage customers frequently to manage a project through the process of identification, delivery and closeout sessions.
Your role in the company:
- End-to–end project management support
- Building new customer relationships
- Understand the operational processes, customer’s environment and key role-players
- Match specific skillsets with customer needs
- Identify areas of improvement and ensure project feedback is collected
- Effectively communicate company services and product offering to customers
- Act as a single point of contact
- Identification of leads
- Manage pipelines, WIP and problem management
- Quality assurance
- Scheduling, resource planning and gathering of project requirements
- Reporting on operations and metrics
- Invoicing and finance, connecting with clients regarding payment.
What we are looking for in you:
- You have experience in relationship management and sales support
- Experience in working with customers
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- You have strong organizational skills and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You can be flexible, work in a team and work under pressure
- You have attention to detail and strive to put out the best quality
- You have at least 3 years experience
- You have project management and operations management certifications
- You have your own vehicle and valid drivers licence.