Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. Afterall, you know what is best for you.
Our client is a South African established Cyber Security Company, who specialises in Evaluating security structure, Revealing threat vectors and Constructing powerful defensive frameworks/structures against ongoing cyber attacks.
In this role you will work as a Junior Cyber Security Consultant, not only attacking but also defending systems, networks and software programs. Preventing hackers from exploiting vulnerabilities, finding weaknesses and strengthening systems.
Your role in the company:
- Perform security checks, threat analyses and vulnerability testing
- Conduct cyber security research
- Planning and designing of security architecture
- Technical report writing
- Keep security systems updated and upgraded
- Creating effective security defenses
- Conduct assessments of the client security posture, perform benchmarking, develop strategies and roadmaps on where things can be improved.
What we are looking for in you:
- You have a proven history of using platforms such as Hack the Box and/or Try Hack Me or equivalent
- You are active in the Cyber Security community
- You have a genuine interest and passion for Cyber Security
- You are busy with or already have one of the following certifications; eJPT, PNPT or equivalent
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have the ability to work in a team and under pressure
- You have your own vehicle and valid drivers licence.